Why Choose Mobile ?
- Mobile apps account for over half of all time spent consuming digital media.
- Smartphone users spend about 90 percent of their mobile time on apps.
- 85 percent of consumers prefer native mobile apps over a mobile website.
- Mobile apps account for 42 percent of all mobile sales for Fortune 500 companies.
- Revenue from mobile apps is expected to reach nearly $60 billion in the U.S. in 2016.
- The average consumer has about 30 apps installed on his device and spends about 35 hours a month using them.
- Apps based on blockchain technology
- Apps based on artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Apps with chatbots;
- Instant apps
- With augmented and virtual reality
- For the Internet of things
- With mobile payments, transfers, and money storage
The functional part may be affected by new trends in user interface design:
- Buttonless design
- Flat design
- Fluent design
- Material design