What Is Data Analytics?
- Data analytics is the science of analyzing raw data in order to make conclusions about that information.
- Many of the techniques and processes of data analytics have been automated into mechanical processes and algorithms that work over raw data for human consumption.
- Data analytics techniques can reveal trends and metrics that would otherwise be lost in the mass of information.
- This information can then be used to optimize processes to increase the overall efficiency of a business or system.
Applications of Data Analytics
Increase your revenues and improve operational efficiency optimize marketing campaigns, customer service efforts.
Respond more quickly to emerging market trends and gain a competitive edge over rivals.
- Big Data.
- Data Science.
- Data Analytics.
Why Data Analytics Matters
Data analytics is important because it helps businesses optimize their performances.
Implementing it into the business model means companies can help reduce costs by identifying more efficient ways of doing business and by storing large amounts of data.
- A company can also use data analytics to make better business decisions and help analyze customer trends and satisfaction, which can lead to new—and better—products and services.